On Monday 1 October 2021, a tariff to use the Be.EV network will be introduced. The tariff has been agreed with Transport for Greater Manchester (TfGM) and will provide a more sustainable network across the region. Be.EV members will enjoy discounted rates across the Be.EV network. From 1st October 2021 the rates will be:
- £0.35/kWh Pay As You Go (PAYG)*
- £0.32/kWh Be.EV member rate using Be.EV membership card or App
- £0.25/kWh Pay As You Go (PAYG)*
- £0.22/kWh Be.EV member rate using your Be.EV membership card or App
* Pay As You Go rate applies when paying by contactless or webpay
Be.EV taxi drivers:
- £0.25 taxi membership rate (available at dedicated taxi-only rapid charge points)
All rates are inclusive of VAT at 20% following the HMRC ruling in May 2021.
MAKE SURE YOU CAN CONTINUE TO CHARGE WITH BE.EV!
It is really important that you make sure that your payment details are up to date so that when the tariff comes into effect (on the 1st of October 2021) you can continue to use the network.
What do you need to do?
Simply log into your Be.EV account and check your payment details:
- If blank, add your payment details (you need to do this before 1st October)
- If the bank/payment details you inputted are still correct, you are good to go, so no action is required.
- If the bank/payment details you originally set up have since changed (or you are not sure if your details are correct) please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Update Payment Details” from the email address with which your Be.EV account is registered. Your existing payment details will then be deleted and you will be emailed back with a confirmation that this has been done (this should happen within 48 hours). You can then log into your Be.EV account and add your new payment details.
Thank you for your understanding and remember you can a full list of FAQs here or call our helpline on 0800 917 3208 if you have any questions or issues (lines are open 24hrs a day 7 days a week).
FUTURE NETWORK EXPANSION
We have some exciting plans for the remainder of 2021 and into 2022 including the rollout of new charge points, developments to our app and website and also looking at introducing new benefits and offers to all Be.EV members. We continue to welcome feedback from all of our members to help us on this journey, so watch this space for more information.
BECOME A MEMBER TO ACCESS DISCOUNTED RATES
Becoming a Be.EV member is the simplest, most convenient way to access our charge points so if you aren’t already a member then please join us. You can sign up to our membership scheme free of charge here.
As a Be.EV member you get discounted rates when our tariff is introduced on 1st October 2021 and as a member you will also have access to all future Be.EV membership benefits and offers. The sign-up process should only take a couple of minutes and you can use the app on the charge points immediately. The Be.EV app is available on both App Store and Google Play. Additionally, an RFID card will be sent to the address in your account upon registration.
If you don’t want to register with us, you can still access our charge points through WebPay by visiting https://webpay.be-ev.co.uk/ from any mobile device. Simply follow the instructions on your mobile screen and on the charge points to start and finish your charging session.